Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Large Premium BRAZILIAN HAMMOCK SWING - Inspired Home Living Hammock Chair - Versatile - Hangs Indoors Or Outdoors - No Hammock Stand Required

I have been wanting one of theses chairs for a long time now. I am so happy i was able to snag one at a very reasonable price.


This hammock swing is made very well i am very impressed with it. I live in Florida so breathable fabric is a must we don't want to have a sweaty butt while sitting.  You don't need a hammock stand for this chair just somewhere to hang it up. When sitting in this chair i was worried it would be a pain to get out of. But i was wrong. We plan to use ours inside with a hammock stand to turn it into a really comfy reading chair.  When you get this chair it does not come with the straps, hooks or even a manual.  When this chair is hung up it measures at 2 feet wide by 3 feet tall. It also has a 3.5' round wood pole for extra support. If you want extra padding or cushion you could put chair cushions inside it.  I love this swing and would recommend it to anyone i know.


If you would like to buy this swing please click here.



I got this hammock swing  for testing purposes for a discounted rate.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: