Monday, May 29, 2017

ProAid Double Rail Clothes Rack with Updated Commercial Grade Casters Stainless Steel Portable Garment Rack, Gray

I have been running a clothing store out of the comfort of my own home. I love working from home. But not having the room to hang all this stuff was getting to be a hassle. So i went looking for a clothes rack.



What sold me on this rack is that it was a double. Meaning i could put more on it it. Once i got it i took everything out of the box and started to put it together. I will say you can follow the directions but by the time i got to step 6 i hit a snag. I was so frustrated with it that i had to walk away sometimes that is the best thing to do. Once i was cooled down i came back realized they miss labeled a bar. So with a quick change of the bars i was able to move on. So  once it was put together i love it. It's very sturdy and very classy looking. I love the fact that this has actual wheels on it. This rack can hold up to 52 pounds with 26 pounds on each rack. The end pieces extend just in case you need more room.  The wheels even have a brake on them. I mean this clothing rack is worth every penny.


If you would like to buy this clothing rack please click here.


 I got this clothing rack for testing purposes for discount i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.


No comments: