Sunday, May 28, 2017

Ozeri Brezza II Dual Oscillating 10" High Velocity Desk Fan

Living in Florida summer is right around the corner this is the time of year when we stock up on fans. We get some wicked heat.  Only way you can stay cool outside is to have a breeze.



I have been looking for a smaller fan that i can keep on the patio or use in the garage for the dog when shes on her bed. This fan is perfect. It is 10". What sold on me on this fan is that it oscillates and also has three speeds.  You can control this fan with a simple turn of the knob.  There is a handle at the top that you can grip this fan and move it without any issues. You can also angle the fan head in the direction you want straight, up or down.  I was shocked this fan is super quiet when it's on and working. You barley hear it going. So this would be perfect for a kids room if you wanted it to be in there. 


If you would like to buy this fan please click here. 


I got this fan for testing purposes for free. i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience. 

No comments: