Wednesday, February 15, 2017

2 Pcs Silicone Facial Scrubber Cleansing Pad Deep Pore Cleaning Brush - Massage,Blackheads Removing, Exfoliating

I love super neat looking face washers. They always spark my attention. I saw theses and thought to my self i need to try theses.


There is two to a pack one is green and one is pink. I took them out of the packaged and washed theses with warm water and a mild shampoo. I wanted to make sure they were clean before putting theses on my face. The back of theses cleansing pads are smooth but they have a suction cup that i absolutely love.  This makes them drying a lot better. Also you can stick this between two fingers to hold onto it. Once you clean then you can apply your favorite face wash to then and then go to town. This silicone face scrubber has soft little bristles. They massage your face so not only are they cleaning but they are bring the blood circulation back to your face.  What i noticed this pad did was help remove black heads. So if you have black heads this will help get rid of that nasty stuff.  After i was done using this my face felt clean and soft. I could see a big difference.  I truly love theses and the fact that i can wash them and since they are silicone they wont have the issues with bacteria unlike a washcloth.


If you would like to buy theses please click here.






No comments: