Monday, February 13, 2017

Ozeri BPA Free Artesio Electric Salt and Pepper Grinder Set, White/Black

I love having super nice salt and pepper grinders. I have been looking for a nice matching set for a while. 


When i first opened theses i thought the design was very stylish. On theses shows a lock and unlock picture. To unlock just simply twist till you line up the unlock. Then you are able to install the batteries and then the salt and pepper. Then you would put it back together and twist it to the locking position. You are now ready to use theses. There is a button near the top that you press and it will grind your salt and pepper.  The grinding area holds 1/3 cup of salt or pepper.  Do not over fill or it will jam it. The only thing i really didn't care for in this product is it takes a lot of batteries. It takes 8 batteries 4 in each one.  However it is a very nice set and does grind them perfectly.  I had company over and my guests were loving this set she kept saying i need this where can i get it. 


If you would like to buy theses please click here



I got theses grinders for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience. 







No comments: