Thursday, February 16, 2017

The happy bath be mine bath bomb

I love bath bombs they make any stressful day a relaxing escape.

I couldn't make up my mind which one I wanted to try so I told the happy bath to surprise me. When I got it in the mail I was so tickled. I pulled it out it was a pink heart. It was packaged so cute. My husband and I both wanted to use it but guess what I won. So I drew a bath and put this lovely masterpiece in the tub. Right away it started to fizz. The smell of the bath bomb started to fill the air. I got in the tub while it was fizzing. The smell is sweet and refreashing. I just soaked and enjoyed it. I noticed my water turning pink I was so tickled to have one finally turn my water a pretty color. I soaked it the tub for 20 minutes because I was so relaxed I couldn't get out. While I was in the tub I rubbed my feet on my legs and they were so soft. When I got out of the tub I dried off and didn't need to add lotion to my skin it was so soft and hydrated.

I would suggest theses bath bombs to anyone they are hand made and are so worth every penny. I prefer these bath bombs over lush. I can't wait to order more.

If you would like to buy theses check them out on Facebook and Instagram the happy bath.


No comments: