Thursday, February 23, 2017

Ecvtop Professional Makeup Kit Eyeshadow Lip Gloss Blush Palette Face Eyebrow Powder,33 Color

I love makeup I mean what girl doesn't. Sometimes makeup can get pricey. I thought for giggles to try this.



I love the case this comes in.The outside of this case is a quilted pattern.  It's held together with a snap button. Once you open it on the left is 24 eye shadows and two brushes.  On the right is 4 lip glosses, 2 colored blushes, 2 eye brow powder's and  1 face powder. I love how it has everything you need in one pack. Over the eye shadow's was a clear plastic piece to help keep them from getting ruined. First thing i did was swatches of the eye shadow palette. To see if they were pigmented or not. I have to say for a low price theses eye shadows are great.  This is easy to take with you when traveling instead of bringing several products you can narrow it down to this one piece.  



If you would like to purchase this please click here. 








No comments: