Friday, February 10, 2017

Kashmir Lavender Essential Oil with a Glass Dropper - 1 fl. oz - 100% Natural – Ideal for Aromatherapy, Massages, Hair Care and Skin Care, Bug Repellent & Acne Treatment

I love essential oils every time i see them i snag them up. I use them for so many things. They are great to have around the house. I have to say the lavender is by far my favorite to own. I use it to help me sleep and relax.


This bottle is 1 fl oz. I have noticed with oils you don't need a lot a little goes a long way. They are so strong which is amazing. This one does come with a glass dropper which i really like.  I put some in a roller ball and use it on my wrists and temples. My other favorite way to use this is in a warm hot bath between the steam and the warm water it really relaxes my muscles. You could also use this in a water diffuser.  There are so many amazing benefits of using essential oils and you can snag them just about everywhere. I love this oil so much and have been using it non-stop.



If you would like to buy this please click here.


 I got this essential oil  for testing purposes for discounted rate i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: