Sunday, February 5, 2017

2-Pack Food Grade Silicone Dog Paw and Bone Molds With Recipe Booklet


I love making my dogs special treats and fun things that are good for them. I have been looking for paw prints and dog bone molds for some time now.


Theses molds are made out of silicone and even come with a recipe book but to be honest i didn't use it this time. But it is nice to have. I made my dogs some peanut butter cookies. First thing i did was wash theses molds to make sure they were clean. Once they were clean i then mix the ingredients together and baked them some goodies.  You can put this mold on a cookie sheet or right on the rack in the oven. It sits evenly without spilling. Theses are made very well. I totally forgot to take a photo of them once they were out of the trays but they looked just like a bone. I would suggest theses to anyone who likes to bake stuff for their fur babies.




If you would like to purchase theses please click here.


I got silicone molds  for testing purposes for a discounted rate.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience






No comments: