Monday, April 17, 2017

My Heating Pad- Hot Therapy Pack

I got this heating pad because lately i have been suffering with a sore shoulder. What i love about this heating pad is you can use it hot or cold.


This is a two sided pack. One side has a soft fleece and the other is cotton. You can add your favorite essential oils to the fleece side.  This heating pack weighs about 2.5 lbs. Inside is filled with regular white rice. It hold the temperature for 15-20 mins  Now I love to use this pack cold but you can use it hot to. To use it hot stick it in your microwave  for no more than a minute. Then pull it out and enjoy. Now me personally i use this in the freezer. I put them in the bags it comes in right in the freezer. I leave it in there till i am ready to use it. I will say i love using theses as ice packs over the actually plastic ice pack.  This heating pack is great for sore muscles.


If you would like to buy this heating pad please click here.



I got this heating pad for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: