Saturday, January 21, 2017

INSTAVAC Green Earth Food Storage Container

I have been looking for some really nice tupper ware for our pasta in our pantry. I don't like to keep them in the boxes because where i live it gets so hot we get bugs in them. So i wanted something were it had the latches on the side.




This set is a 8 piece set. It has a large, medium's and small. This is clear shatter proof. It's bpa free you can use this set in the microwave,dishwasher and freezer. My main goal with the big and medium ones are to hold pasta in our pantry. What i did is hand washed theses when i got them. Just with warm water and soap. Then let them air dry. Once they were dry i poured the pasta in them then latched the sides. Then i turned the knob on the top to set the date. I think this is a super neat feature no more worrying about when you put something in it. Then i pushed with my thumbs on the tupper ware to get the air out.  Doing this creates a vacuum seal.  I really like them for the purpose i am using it for.


If you would like to purchase theses please click here.



 I got theses container's  for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.























https://www.amazon.com/Ozeri-INSTAVAC-Storage-Container-BPA-Free/dp/B00JM3VFVE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480790770&sr=8-1&keywords=ozeri+fs1

No comments: