Thursday, January 26, 2017

12” Green Earth Frying Pan

I love to cook and having a good set of pans is a must have. So pans can get rather expensive. I have really been loving the ozeri brand.



This 12" green pan works great for stir fry.  I love how it has no heavy metals in it and is safe to use.  This pan is scratch resistant. I would recommend when cooking in this pan to avoid using metal utensils.  I use a little coconut oil and not only does it work great and keep food from sticking but it also gives it a little sweet taste.  The handle on the pan is made very well and i can grip it very well. This pan does have a little weight holding it with one hand but nothing to bad.  To clean this pan is super simple. Just wash it with warm water and soap. I have even soaked some pans that i was to lazy to clean that night. The next day they wipe clean.


If you would like to buy this pan please click here.


I got this pan  for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.





No comments: