Sunday, January 1, 2017

K12 Pro Android 6.0 TV Box

Android boxes are a new hit trend to be able to do away with your cable. I have been looking for a way to get rid of my crappie cable. First off we wanted to get rid of the bill. We have tried the chrome cast i wasn't impressed with it. So i decided to give this a try.


Once we got it took it out of the box and it was very simply to hook up. Just plug the wall charger into the wall and into the box. Then put the hdmi cord into the box then into your tv.  Then you are ready to begin. Turn your tv to whatever setting it needs to be mine is set to video 2.  Once you get it to show up on your tv then you begin to set up your box. you will need your wireless router password if you have one.  Once that is done you will get to the main screen. Click apps then go to kodi.  I did notice the remote that comes with this box is a bit stubborn to use so i invested in a keyboard one. It's just less of a headache for me.  This does have google play on it so you could log into your google and be able to download any app you wanted.


Moving on to watching stuff. From the main home screen click apps then go to kodi. From there you can watch movies, tv shows. You can also search for just about anything. Once you find a show you like just click it. It will load then from the drop down menu you pick a file to open then once opened it will start to play your movie or tv show. I have really enjoyed this box. We have been able to watch movies that are old and new. Along with catch up on tv shows.  I must also say if anything goes wrong while using this box there is a reset button.


If you want to buy this box please click here.

I got this box for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: