Saturday, January 21, 2017

Kakalu® Set of 4 Lingerie Bags

I am loving theses lingerie bags let me explain what i use them for. I use them for my bra's,underwear, and leggings.  This set comes with one large bag measuring at 19.68" One medium size bag measuring at 15.74" and one small bag measuring at 11.8". Also comes with one bra bag.


Theses are a white mesh bag with a pink zipper.  What i thought was really nice about this set is it has a little elastic piece you can slide the zipper under to keep it from coming undone in the washing machine.  I use the big bag for my leggings i can get anywhere from 4-5 pairs in one bag. I also love how it comes with a bra bag. Yes my bras don't fit in it very well because i am a big chested girl.  But it does help keep the straps from wrapping around my washing machine.


If you want to purchase theses please click here.



I got theses bags for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: