Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology

My photography studio gets really hot with the lights on. So i have been looking for fan that wont take up much room but will also keep me cool and less like i am dying from the heat.


I was so surprised when this showed up. It comes packaged very well now the fan box it's self was a little beat up but nothing inside was damaged.  When i took it out of the box i was really impressed with how easy it is to assemble it.  This fan is the perfect height it measures at 42 inches. Once it was put together i plugged it in. Wow talk about air flow. This has a strong quite breeze.  I will say i am not really impressed with the base on this fan. It does seem a little wobbly.  Best thing i have to say also is this comes with a remote so if your busy and cant walk over to the fan just turn it off with a touch of a button.  This fan has a 90 degree  oscillation to get every inch of the room.

There are 3 different mode speeds on this fan. Sleep, nature,and normal there is also relaxation and comfort and foster sleep.  You can even program the fan with a timer. Me personally i don't use that function but i think it's nice to have.  This is a great fan to have and i would highly suggest it to anyone.

If you would like to buy this fan please click here.


I got this fan for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.


No comments: