Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The 10” Green Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

I love to cook and I must say having good pots and pans are a huge must. I have learned this over the years. I have tried so many and let's say i am done throwing my money away.



I must say this pan is made very well it's not to heavy like i was expecting it to be. What i love the most is how it doesn't have that cheap aluminum on it. So when cooking your food you don't have to worry about your pan putting that crap in your food. It has a ceramic coating to it.  When cooking i don't use sprays i use olive oil or coconut oil it helps give your food a good taste and also keeps it from sticking to your pans.  I also never use spoons or metal on pans like this keeps it looking new and also from scratching it. I haven't had any issues with food sticking to it but i am always making sure it wont.

I did notice this pan is very easy to clean just wash by hand with some warm water and soap. Food comes right off.  This is a great pan to have on hand.


If you would like to buy this pan please click here.


I got this pan for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: