Monday, January 2, 2017

Tortuga Life 6 Large Bath Bombs Lush Gift Set with Bubble Bath Soap




I love taking baths to sit back and enjoy some piece and quite me time. Bath bombs are down right amazing to use to let your body just soak and relax. I have tried several different kids and i have to say after all the ones i have used theses are my favorite.

Theses bath bombs come in a super cute cardboard box. Once you untie the ribbon you are able to get inside the box. Under the lid is super cute instructions i think this is a super cute touch from the company. Inside is 6 bath bombs and in the middle is a bubble bath. When i got this in the mail i was super excited and once it was open I was very impressed. I love how theses are not over scented some times the perfumes and oils they use can give me a headache. Theses smell clean and fresh. I took one out right away and went to the tub. Put it in and it started to fizz once it hit the water.  After a couple of minutes i noticed the bath bomb was gone and now it was time to soak and relax. I will say theses left my skin super soft and silky I didn't need to apply lotion after. I also wasn't itchy after to which is a super plus for me. I would totally buy theses again.


Theses would make a great gift for anyone who loves bath bombs. If you would like to get theses please click here.


I got theses bath bombs for testing purposes for a discount i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.









No comments: