Sunday, January 22, 2017

TICTID MXQ U2+ android 6.0 tv box

My mother has been over to my house a lot lately to watch movies. She really loves my android box. She said she has wanted one but doesn't know how to use it so. I got her one and taught her how to use it. Now she sits at home and can enjoy tv and movies from her couch.


This box is so neat and so simple to use. It comes with the box, remote, power cord and a hdmi cord. Boom everything. Now to hook this plug the wall part into an outlet then into the box. Then hook up the hdmi cord from your tv to the box. Once that is done you are ready to start enjoying it. Now i will say the only thing i personally don't like it the remote it comes with. I did buy her a keyboard one because let's face it makes my life and her's a lot easier. Once the box was hooked up i went into settings and put in her wifi password. Yes you will need wifi for this to work. Because it streams from the internet. You can start enjoying movies, tv shows and much much more.  If you wanted you could even download games or what not from the app market.

We use this box for everything. I know at my house this box replaced our cable and my mom is thinking on doing the same.


If you would like to purchase this box please click here.


I got theses box for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: