Tuesday, July 18, 2017

BabySteps Independent Double Electric Breast Pump, Motor Weighs 0.9 Pounds, With Bottle Adaptors for Wide and Standard Neck Bottles, FDA Approved, BPA Free

I have been looking for a double electric breast pump for a couple of months now. I have not found any that is in a reasonable price range or one i like. This one is small and perfect.



It comes in a nice box you could store it in when not using it. I think it would be nice if it had a travel bag included but it doesn't so i will be buying a bag to put it in.  I opened this up and washed and sanitized everything before using it. Once it was clean I then began to use it. When you hold this up to your breast i was in love that it did not hurt it was not to strong.  After using this i was worried my nipples would be sore and they aren't.  I really love how you can do both breast at the same time. It only takes a couple of minutes.  If you aren't sure how to use this pump it does come with a user manual.  I did notice when this machine is running it is super quite which is a huge plus for me.  This pump also supplies two bottles so you can store your pumped milk in it. This is a great little pump and i would suggest it to anyone i know who is pregnant.


If you would like to buy this pump please click here.


I got this pump for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: