Monday, July 3, 2017

Large Playing Cards for Kids - Jumbo 11 x 8 Size with Handy Carry Case by JuicyBear Games

When i saw theses cards i was like oh theses would make a great gag gift. I just had to get them. I thought that they were like the size of a flash card. Boy was i wrong when i got them in they were huge.



I love how theses cards come in a plastic container with a handle to carry them. Not sure how one would shuffle theses but like i mentioned above i got them for a gag gift. They seem very durable and like they would last a while. Theses cards would be great for someone who loves poker or maybe a theme birthday party. I really love the case i just cant get over how nice it is. I am a sucker when it comes to a nice case because i am always loosing our playing cards. But when i gave theses to our friend who always says he cant read the numbers because he's old. Well i gave him theses and he started laughing there's no way i cant see what it is now.


If you would like to buy theses please click here. 


I got theses cards for testing purposes for a discount. i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: