Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ozeri CardioTech Travel Series BP6T Rechargeable Blood Pressure Monitor with Hypertension Indicator

My dad has been having some issues and has asked for a blood pressure machine. We have been looking at several different ones before just buying one.




This blood cuff looks really nice when we got it in i opened it up and tried it out. It's really easy to use.  It has a big lcd screen which is great for his bad eyes.  In the manual says you can have two profiles and it will save your information. I think this is a really nice feature.  It has a back light to help light up the numbers so there should be no issues not being able to read the numbers. This fits my wrist perfectly. Now what really sold me on this is it's usb rechargeable no more buying batteries. I cant wait to give this to him when we see him next weekend. It even comes with a nice case for traveling purposes or just to store it in.


If you would like to buy this cuff please click here.



I got this cuff for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: