Monday, July 3, 2017

Dog Cooling Bandana Ice Chill Out Scarf for Summer

My dog loves to be outside. But we have really hot summers. I worry all the time about her suffering from a heat stroke. We have to force her to come in. When i saw this i thought this would be perfect to help keep her cool during the 100 degree weather.


I wish i would have got this in a medium instead of a large as it's a bit big on her but i will figure a way to make it smaller. This is made very well the material on it is nylon with a pvc coating. Your probably thinking to yourself how does this work. Well all you do is put it in water for 8 minutes then wait a few seconds and you can feel the bandanna start to cool down.  It closes by a piece of velcro. My dog loves this now she can run outside and be her crazy self without panting so hard and have to lay in front of a fan all the time.  I think any pet loving person should own this for their fur baby. It has made a huge difference in our dogs life.



If you would like to buy this please click here.


I got this bandanna for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: