Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Ozeri 3x Tower Fan (44") with Passive Noise Reduction Technology

I have been looking at fans for our bedroom for months. But since our bed is tall on the frame i couldn't find any to work.



I was tired of searching so i just picked this one to try. I am so happy i did. This fan is so nice. It has 3 different fans built into one tower. It has a touch screen and also a remote. Now when i am in bed i keep the remote near the bed on the side table. But you could also control it with a simple touch of it. Now this fan has 3 speeds. It is super quite when it's turn on. There has been several times when it's on low i have to go is this thing still on.  The base on this fan is a glass it's really nice and classy. You can lock the fan on one person or have it do a 90 degree oscillate.  I really like this fan i would so recommend it to anyone i know.


If you would like to buy this fan please click here. 


I got this  fan for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: