Monday, July 10, 2017

Ozeri Ultra 42 inch Wind Fan - Adjustable Oscillating Tower Fan with Noise Reduction Technology

I have been looking for a fan that i can use in our garage. We wanted a tower fan. I came across this one and fell in love because it tells you the temperature.


Now when i got this fan i had to put it together. The instruction manual was very easy to follow. I was able to put this together without any help.  This fan has several different settings. It has 3 speeds low,medium and high. You can also have it locked on you or you can have it oscillate.  This fan does come with a remote and what i love the most is the top on this fan pops open and the remote sits right in there. No more worrying about loosing the remote. This fan is so quite when on and running.  I really do love this fan and would buy another one in a heart beat.  This fan out of the box and put together measures at 42"  The different settings on this fan are normal,nature,sleep there is also relaxation and comfort. also foster sleep. You can set a timer for this fan to turn on and off.


If you would like to buy this fan please click here.



I got this fan for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.



No comments: