Monday, July 17, 2017

Kitchen Red Clip-on Strainer. BEST for Straining Meat Grease, Pasta, Eggs, Rice, Fruits & Vegetables - BPA Free FDA Approved - Includes Bonus Matching Silicone Spatula - Makes a Great Gift!

I love cooking but lately i have been not liking to do anything that requires me to drain it. I have been looking for something to make my life a little easier. Well after searching i came across this. It looks really neat and grabbed my attention.


This comes in a nice box you could keep it to store your strainer in when your not using it. Me personally i will be storing mine in a drawer. This strainer clips on to any size pot. You just clip it on and then tip your pot it will keep your food in the pot but let the water out. No more having to wash this big strainer or burning your hands by the water splattering up.  This is made out of silicone and is very easy to wash. I hand washed mine but you could stick it in the top shelf of your dishwasher if you wanted to.  This strainer also comes with a free spatula. I really like this strainer and i am going to get another one for my mom who struggles due to arthritis in her hands. I think this would help her alot.


If you would like to buy this strainer please click here.


I got this strainer for testing purposes for a discount.  i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: