Saturday, February 14, 2015

20 oz stainless steel water bottle with flip top straw



I was tickled pink when getting theses. I love all kinds of water bottles but sometimes i am always loosing the caps. So when getting theses and they had the straw i couldn't wait to try them out.  It comes in a very nice box and inside was two bottles i mean wow two bottles. I kept one for myself and gave other one to my husband so we have matching bottles.

I really love the design and they are stainless steel inside and also bpa free. Once i opened the box i took them out and washed them because i wanted them clean. They did have a small odor but nothing that lasted after i washed them. The top is a twist on and off. What i really liked was the pop up and down straw it was soft not hard plastic. When pulling it up it locks into place and when done you just push it back down. When straw is down i tested to make sure it does not leak out. Guess what!! it doesn't yeah i was so happy. It's nice to know that i don't have to worry about leaks.

The bottles are white with a gray top with a hint of blue around the straw area. It has a a loop under the straw area that my hands are small enough that i use it to hold. With theses bottles you can use them for hot drinks or cold and it will keep it cold or hot. I used it for cold though because i don't drink a lot of hot drinks. But my husband used it for hot and didn't have any issues. The inside is stainless steel as i mentioned above but also offers a double wall vacuum insulation. I really love theses bottles and will replace my bottle in my gym bag. If you would like to get yourself one go grab them now you wont be sorry. Here is the Amazon link.

No comments: