Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Running Armband for Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3 (Pink)


How many of you like running? working out? or heck even talking a walk and don't want to carry your phone? If you answered yes to all three then keep reading. I got the most amazing arm band just for a girl. I mean how many of us girls love pink. I know i do. Let me move on to this review.


I got this armband and i opened it up and fell in love. It's hot pink and is made oh so perfect. It fits the Samsung galaxy S5, S4, & S3 without your case of course. The material is made out of nylon so it's not rough on your skin at all.  I love that my phone sits snug inside when running i don't have to worry about it falling out. It fits my arm just right without having any Velcro scratch me. Which is a huge plus for me i hate when the Velcro hits my skin and makes me itch. It has a clear protective screen that you can see your screen and also your phone is still functional huge plus yes i think so. So no need to take your phone out to change the song or heck even answer a call. 


Around the screen area is a white reflective strip so if your running in dark a car's headlights will bounce off of it. This is a nice feature for those who like to run while it's getting dark. This armband is not like your normal armband it has two slots to fit arms from 9" to 17". On the back it has two holes to slip your headphones through i really like this feature. It offer protects your phone from sweat and if you get caught in the rain it will be okay. This would make a perfect gift to any woman in your life. To clean this armband is very simple i hand washed mine in the sink and then layed it flat to dry. 


I love it so much for running and working out on the treadmill that i would say you would love it too. If you are a girl who loves pink go snag one of theses prettiest for yourself. I will list the link below.Head on over to Amazon to grab yours now.  



No comments: