Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bella Bear Tweezers

I purchased this with my own money but so glad i did. I have so many tweezers but they always go missing so i saw theses and thought i want them because there is 3 of them. I also heard amazing things about bella and bear so i purchased them.



When getting them they came in this adorable packaging. Inside is three different tweezers one is a pointed for really small fine hairs. Next is straight for larger areas and last was the slanted which is great for shaping. I really love how they also give you a little bag to put them. So you can just throw them in your makeup case or your purse or heck even your suit case without loosing them.

No more searching and searching for tweezers. I really loved theses tweezers they are made really well and are great to hold when working on your eyebrows. I will be getting another set for my sister i know she would love them as much as i do.



This company is so confident you will love it that they offer a full refund if you are not happy with them. I thought that was really nice to know. But i don't have that issue because i fell in love with them. If you would like to grab a pair for yourself here is the link for amazon.




No comments: