Saturday, February 14, 2015

24 Set Silicone Baking Muffins/Cupcakes Liner Cups



I was so happy to get theses i do a lot of baking and i don't know about you guys but always buying those paper liners get kind of expensive and sometimes are a waste. When i got theses i said yes finally no more buying the paper liners.


This comes in a package of 24 with 6 bright bold colors and there is 4 of each colors. I got Purple, Blue,Green, Yellow, Orange, and Pink. They are made of silicone and are bpa free.  I quickly took the out of the plastic wrap and washed them by hand even though they are dishwasher safe.  I didn't want to run the dishwasher for such a little load. After washing them i let them air dry in the dish rack. Next morning i took them out and pulled out my muffin tray and added the liners to them and made muffins. They did not stick to the liners which i was very pleased with and no burnt edges. I was wondering if it would and so happy it didn't.

With theses liners you don't need to use a muffin tray but i did for the first batch and second i  decided to put them on a cookie sheet and they stayed their shape and did not tip over or spill. I am hooked never again will i buy paper liners. Theses are so much nicer and pretty neon colors. I really love how when i am done i can put them in sink to wash or even in the dishwasher. Another thing to love is with this company is they offer a 100% lifetime satisfaction. If you aren't happy with them you can get a full refund with no questions asked. I mean that is very nice of a company. They are so confident in this product that they can do that.  If you would like to get some for yourself head on over to amazon.








No comments: