Sunday, February 15, 2015

Limm Sports Armband for iPhone 6 and Samsung S5



I was so happy to get this product. I workout  a lot  and also like to ride my bike and need to have my phone on me at all times. Well having it in my pocket would always kill my butt or my leg. So once i got this i was super excited to start using it. Let me jump right in about this arm band


This arm band is made out of stretchable material and is super soft on your skin.  It is sweat proof so perfect for working out with. The material is very light weight so it's not big and bulky on your arm. The strap fits 10 3/4" to 16 1/8'. When using this arm band you need to take any case off your phone in order for it to fit in this arm band. I really love how it has the flap on top to protect it if your outside and happen to start raining your phone wont get ruined.

It has a clear screen to it and you are still able to use your phone. Which is super nice to have so you don't have to take it out to use your phone. It has on the side a pocket for your key if you need to bring your house key with you. This arm band on the back where the strap is has Velcro and i don't know about you guys but most Velcro scratches me this one the design is amazing it's not only super soft but never touches my skin. I love how it sits flush with my skin and does not annoy me or irritate my skin. This arm band works with iPhone and Samsung galaxy.  To wash this arm band is super simple use warm water and a little bit of soap and hand wash it i layed it flat to dry.


Limm offers a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee. If you are not happy with it just let them know.  If you would like to grab yourself one head on over to amazon




No comments: