Monday, February 23, 2015

Spin for perfect skin

I am so happy i was able to snag this beauty. The spin for perfect skin is a $100 face brush and i used a friend's code and got it for $30 super happy i was able to snag it up. Let me jump right in.

This brush is Amazing. It comes with 4 heads one being a big body brush, a cleanser brush, exfoliating brush and last was a pumice stone. I am blown away the bristles on the brushes are super soft and don't scratch or irritate my face at all. inside the box was a manual or pamphlet that gives you a little bit of info about each brush. Another amazing thing you can subscribe to their refill program and they will send you new brushes for your machine. I thought this was a very nice feature.

I used the cleanser brush for my face and it was very simple i just took it out of the packaging snapped it onto the machine. Then inserted 4 double A batteries. I then stuck it under the sink and got it wet. I applied a small amount of face wash and then turned it on. It goes in circles and you just move it all over your face i also went in circles with it. Let me tell you this i am so happy you would not believe how good of a job this brush did. I thought i was taking all my makeup off but boy was i wrong. Also my face felt soft and smooth right away. After i was done washing it i took a wash cloth and rinse the soap off. Then pat dry my face and applied my moisturizer.  I am so in love with this product and so glad i was able to snag it up.





No comments: