Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bella Bear Eyelash Curler

I purchased the bella bear eyelash curler with my own money. I have heard amazing things about their products so i wanted to try it out for myself.


My current eyelash curler just sucks to be honest. So i went on a hunt for a new one and i purchased the bella bear one. It comes in a super cute box and inside is a little draw string bag inside was the curler and a extra padding. I was blown away on how nice it looked. I cleaned the pad off because i am a super clean freak when it comes to makeup products. Once it was clean i was ready to put my makeup on so i curled my eyelashes with the new curler and omg i am speechless. well let me try to find the words first off it curled my eyelashes so nice and no pinching like my old one huge huge plus.


Another amazing thing is this curler came with a extra padding or whatever it's called. my other one didn't. I love that it comes in a super cute draw string bag that you can store it in or you can just put it in your makeup bag. This curler is made to last and has a nonslip handle which is amazing thing to have. When using this curler i held it on my eyelashes for 10 seconds then applied two coats of mascara and BAM! i had bright bold eyelashes. You could apply just one but i am so use to applying two.


If you are in the market for a new eyelash curler check this one out. You can get it off Amazon just like i did.





No comments: