Sunday, February 15, 2015

Tao Tronics Dimmable touch led desk lamp

I was so shocked to received this led desk lamp. I love my desk lamp that is in my office now but it was on it's last leg. So when this showed up at my house i was tickled pink. Let me jump right into this review.


It comes in a nice brown box with a handle i mean come on you can keep the box and when you move pack it back up. Yes please huge plus for me Inside it was packaged so nice it even came with a cleaning cloth and a manual.  First thing i do is read the manual yes i am that type of person. It has a ultra thin head with a aluminum metal rod that is very elegant and so easy to clean. It has high quality led lights that are super bright and i love. It has 3 levels touch dimmer for different lighting. It also has a 1 hour auto timer which is called the night light mode.


It has a 180 degree swing arm to adjust to the height you want. The metal rod is fold able and the touch control panel is on the base. I love everything about this little lamp. if you would like to go get yourself one head on over to Amazon and grab it i will leave the link below

Model # TT-DL08







No comments: