Tuesday, May 19, 2015

1Easylife - Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons - Set of 6 Piece Metal Utensils

I was so excited when i was asked if i wanted to review theses for free i jumped all over it. I love to cook and the fact that theses were stainless steel instead of the plastic i wanted them so bad. So glad i did get them.  They come in a super cute box which i did not keep due to not needing it.





Inside this box has 6 stainless steel measuring spoons. 1 tablespoon, 1/2 tablespoon, 1 teaspoon, 1/2 teaspoon, 1/4 teaspoon, 1/8 teaspoon. I opened the box and took them out and washed them in the sink by hand but they are dishwasher safe too.  They were wrapped so well to protect them. I love the fact that they are on a big clip that way i can hang them off the hook in my kitchen so i don't loose them. I did notice i don't have the strength to pull this apart if i only wanted to use one but other than that i love them.  With all of them together in my hand are somewhat heavy but that is how you know they are made really well. The company is so confident in their product if you are not happy you can return them with no hassles. They also offer a lifetime warranty.  I really love theses spoons and i will get a set for a family friend who is getting married. If you would like to get yourself a pair of theses head on over to amazon.







No comments: