Thursday, May 21, 2015

Pyora Stainless Steel Electric Wine Opener Rechargeable & Automatic

Do you love to drink wine? Hate struggling to open it? Well I was given the chance to review this for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. No more struggling for me. Let's move right into this.




It comes in a really nice box that i will keep mine stored in while not using it. That way dust and dirt stay off of it. I am really impressed with this wine opener.  It takes about 12 hours to charge up. It will open 30 bottles before it needs to be recharged how cool is that.  It comes with one electric wine opener, one wine aerator attachment, foil cutter,  and one vacuum stop.  I have always wanted one of theses so glad i have one now. I have never used a wine aerator and omg i am in heaven. It made the wine taste so much smoother. When using this wine opener it has a blue light that is amazing pretty. It is also there while charging. It would make a wonderful gift for anyone who loves wine. I was really blown away because i have never heard of this brand and it worked so well. I would say if you love wine or know someone who loves wine rush over and get them one of theses. You can get it on amazon.








No comments: