Thursday, May 21, 2015

Waterproof Iphone Case



I love fishing being out on the boat or heck even going to the pool or beach. But i hate worrying about my phone getting wet. I always use to put my phone in a sandwich baggie.  Praying it would work it would but it was so ghetto looking. So when i was asked to review this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a honest review i was all over it.



It comes inside another clear pouch and has and lanyard to attach to it so you can wear your phone or keep it close without it getting ruined by the water. It does have a plastic smell but that does go away the longer it is aired out.  It will fit iPhone, Samsung, lg, htc and much more.  It protects your phone from water, dirt and dust. When i got this i took it out and put my phone in it to make sure i could still take pictures and guess what you can. Huge plus for me.  So this case is waterproof up to a depth of 10  meters. so basically  32.8084 feet.  To put your phone inside this pouch is really simple you just turn the knobs at the top till it unlocks then slide your phone in and lock it back. I am happy i finally have one of theses i love it so much. If you love to do outside events near the water you will need to invest in this case. Trust me it is a huge life saver.  If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.








No comments: