Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Queen Size Super Soft 100% Waterproof Mattress Bed Protector Pad



I love mattress bed protectors they keep stuff from staining your mattress. I was so happy when i was given the chance to review this product for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. So let's move into this review.





It comes in a zipper bag which i love because when i am not using them i store them in theses types of bags when they are washed and clean to keep them from getting a funky odor.  This pad comes in 6 different sizes. Twin, Twin xl,  Full, Queen, King, Cal King. I got the queen and it is made out of terry cloth so that is why it's super soft and fluffy.  This is pad is 100% waterproof when you spill water on it does not go through to the other side so it never touches your mattress. I was very pleased with this product. I have had several others that claim to be waterproof and sadly are not.  This pad helps eliminates dust mites and is also hypoallergenic. Which is a huge plus for me because i have bad allergies.  It has deep fitted pockets to help stay on the corners of your bed without coming off. This pad is machine washable i washed mine in cold water and then tumbled it dry to prevent it from shrinking. That is how i was all my bed stuff.



I was worried with it being terry cloth under the sheets that it would be to warm and i would get hot quick. That was not the case at all. It feels like your sleeping on a cloud. If you would like to get this product for yourself head on over to amazon.




No comments: