Tuesday, May 19, 2015

AURA V1 Spectacle Speakers - Bluetooth Wireless Dual Speaker System



I got theses speakers for a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review. I was so happy to get picked for theses i have been wanting a pair for a long time. So when i got the chance i was all over them.



They come in a really nice box and inside is two speakers and a aux wire, usb wire and a wire to connect them. I took them out of the box and hooked it up right away to see them in action. When you turn them on they play a small sound and shoot water. I then hooked it up to my ipod and started to play a song it played half the song then shut off no lights no water nothing. I was so upset. I turned it off thinking i did something wrong. Turned it back on and tried it again and did the same thing. I then tried to hook via bluetooth thinking maybe it was just the aux wire. Well i found out this will not hook up to my bluetooth. Mine is turned on and i pair it and it pairs but never plays music. Talk about a huge let down. I was so upset with theses. I did contact the company they asked me to ship back Customer service was super nice. I figured i would let  my husband play around with them and he fixed them so now they will work with the aux wire but still not with my bluetooth. So now that they at least work with the wire i love them. They look super cool at night.



The design of theses are really nice i love how it has color led's and water i mean come on how cool is that. They are leak proof another great thing about them. The battery in theses is lithium ion and is rechargeable. If you would like to get yourself a pair head on over to amazon.





No comments: