Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Ultrasonic Control Selfie Stick, SUMSONIC

I have been seeing everyone using selfie sticks and i have wanted one but never wanted to pay the price for them in case i hated them or it just didn't live up to my standards. I was tickled pink when this company asked me to review this for free in exchange for a honest review. So let's jump right into this. 





It comes in a really cool box with all kinds of information on it. But what really sold me was that i could see the stick. Okay inside this box is one selfie stick, one handle you can attach to the selfie stick, a usb cord to charge it as this one is wireless. then it came with a orange thing and a mirror and another mount it looks like. I am new to the whole selfie stick there was no instructions in the box so i am just going with the flow.  The stick it's self is not that heavy at all. It can extends pretty far it can extend from 9.25'- 39 inches. The orange piece it so that the bracket for your phone doesn't scratch it. Also looking at i was like ah bummer it doesn't fit well then i realized the sides come out lol.  The mirror piece snaps onto the back so you can see yourself.  To charge this selfie stick use the usb cable and unscrew the bottom piece and then plug it in. It takes 1 hour to charge and the color i got was gold. There is 4 buttons on the stick one is to power it on which is the bottom button. The top is to take a picture.   I am taking it that the plus and minus help with focus. I really didn't see a difference in it. But i love this stick i am hooked i can now take perfect selfie's with people without them being blurry. I really love this no more issues taking pictures. If you would like to get this selfie stick head on over to amazon




No comments: