Thursday, May 7, 2015

Toddler Pillow - Premium Soft Microfiber Filling Provides Comfort and Support

Even though this pillow says toddler i did not use it for that. I used it when i travel and need a small pillow. This pillow is not to fluffy nor to flat huge plus for me.  It is 13 X 18 inches. It molds to your head and neck like you are sleeping on a cloud. I did get this product for a discount rate in exchange for a unbiased review.



First thing i did when i got this pillow was wash it. I put it in my washing machine on a delicate cycle and then tumbled dry.  It is made super soft microfiber filling and is made in the USA if those who only like to buy USA products. You can put a pillow case on it but you don't have to.  I really love how when traveling this pillow does not take up much space at all. Fits great in my bag.  When getting this pillow i wasn't expecting it to be so soft and fluff.  This pillow is great for those with allergies because it is hypo allergenic.  I felt like i was sleeping on a cloud i would say get this pillow for traveling or even if you are trying to get your toddler to use a pillow this would be the one to go with. If you are not happy with this company offers a 1 year money back guarantee. I mean how great is that how many companies actual do that when it comes to pillows. If you would like to get one for yourself head on over to amazon to snag this one up.





No comments: