Tuesday, May 5, 2015

COWBELL with Stick Grip Handle Bell



I love sporting events especially baseball and i have the small cowbells but they always break and i got tired of buying new ones. So when i was asked to review this cowbell for a discounted rate in exchange for a review i was all over it.



This cowbell is 9.6 inches and has a nice big handle. The handle fits perfect in my hand.  I got this cowbell in white with a black handle it does come in several different colors.  The piece inside is welded together so when shaking this you wont loose the piece. It has happened to me where i was using one and shaking it and the piece came out and went flying. This one wont do that it's in there really well. You can use this cowbell for just about anything but i am going to use it for sporting events.



I really love this cowbell it's really loud and not super heavy.  It is really well made the paint does not chip off. I have to get one for my mother in law so we can bring them to the game.  They do come in different sizes too. If you would like to get one head on over to amazon.







No comments: