Friday, May 8, 2015

Triple Braided Sports Headband with NO SLIP GRIP

I love to work out and run but hate having my hair in my face. Even when i pull it up i still always have small pieces of hair that bugs me. So when i came across this to get at a discounted rate in exchange for a unbiased review i was all over it.




This headband does come in several different colors. I got the Pink warrior which is black, White, and pink. I wanted the solid hot pink one but it was out when i ordered. I was blown away with this headband. You know the headbands you can get that have the slip grip on them? Well i am one of those girls who can loves them but they don't stay on my head. I am always fixing them. So i took this one out of the package and put it to the test. Boy was this headband amazing it stayed on my head and stayed in place. Another amazing thing is this one is not so tight that it gives you a headache. It is made out of spandex/polyester/ nylon blend.  You can wash this headband by hand in the sink then lay it flat to dry. So if it gets dirty or sweaty no problem you can clean it. This headband is made really well and i love it i would recommend this to any girl i know or heck even if i don't know you. This company offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with it. They will give you your money back and let you keep the headband how many companies out there are like that i don't know of any.  If you would like to get this headband for yourself head on over to amazon.

















No comments: