Monday, April 17, 2017

12-Inch Green Earth Wok by Ozeri, with Smooth Ceramic Non-Stick Coating (100% PTFE and PFOA Free)

I love to cook and let's face it am very picky about pans i use. I hate when they are not non-stick or pfoa free.


I have been wanting a wok for a couple of years now. I finally found one i really like. I have several other pans by this company and have been truly happy with them. They last a long time.  I always season any pan i buy to make sure it will never stick over the years. If you want to do that you can learn it anywhere but to cut it short what i do is is spray the pan or use a oil.  Bring the pan to a medium heat. Once you see that your oil is getting hot and starting to bubble. Wipe the pan with a paper towel to spread the oil all around. Reduce the heat to medium/low add your oil and wait for it to get hot.  You can then add your food to your hot oil and beginning cooking. When your done cooking just simply wipe it out with a paper towel.  This will help keep your food from sticking. I really love this pan i have used it a couple of times for stir fry.



If you would like to buy this please click here 


I got this pan for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: