Monday, April 3, 2017

MINERAL HAND CREAM - PRICKLY PEAR & MORINGA

I am very picky about hand cream with me having sensitive skin i always worry.  This hand cream smells amazing it's not to strong and doesn't break me out.  It reminds me of fresh pears yum.  When i put a small amount on my hands i noticed it goes a long way. It is not greasy or oily like other brands i have tried.

I really like using this after doing the dishes as it makes my hands smooth and soft.  The bottle is really cute with it's light green. It has a twist off cap i would think this product would be amazing with a pop top.

I got this hand cream for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: