Saturday, April 8, 2017

18k Gold Plated Red Cubic Zirconia Heart With Rose Ring Sz 7

When i saw this ring i thought of beauty and the beast right away. I think this would be perfect for all those who love the movie.



This ring is made out of 18k gold and is plated. I would suggest if you love it and have sensitive skin to just apply a small amount of clear nail polish to it and you will be good to go. This ring does come in 2 other colors. This ring only comes in two sizes though 7 and 8. I did get size 7 and it fits great.  The heart on this ring is a red ruby that is a cubic zirconia. The flower on this ring is super adorable. when it's in the sun it shines so bright. I would suggest this ring to anyone who has a little girl.



If you would like to buy this ring please click here. 


I got this ring for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.





No comments: