Monday, April 3, 2017

Makeup Brushes ,Start Makers 32+1 Piece Professional Makeup Brush Set with Purple Beauty Blender and Gift Box (Pink)

I love anything to do with makeup. This set comes in a super snake skin pouch. It holds 32 pieces of makeup brushes. Plus it comes with a mini purple beauty blender.


Once i got theses brushes they did have a really strong odor to them. After letting them sit out a couple of days the smell died down. I then went to clean them with baby shampoo like i do with all my makeup brushes. This helped with the smell and to make sure they were clean and sanitized.


In this set comes with the following brushes.

1. large fan brush
1 small fan brush
5 large eye shadow brushes.
1 small powder brush
2 nose shading brushes
1 angle contour brush
1 eye liner brush
2 lip brush
1 eye brow brush
1 nose shading brush
2 eye sponge brushes
1 angle powder brush
1 foundation brush
2 large powder brushes
1 large concealer brush
1 eyebrow lash comb
1 eyelash brush
1 large concealer brush
1 small eye shadow brush
2 angled contour brushes
1 small round shadow brush
1 concealer brush
1 beauty blender

There is no label on theses brushes to tell you which brush is which. That doesn't bother me because i know which brush does what. Theses brush bristles are super soft and apply your makeup evenly.  If your just looking for a good set to use on the go this one is your go to set. If you are looking for a set for teen theses are perfect set.


If you would like you buy theses please click here.


I got theses brushes for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.












No comments: