Monday, April 17, 2017

Duckymeter, the Baby Bath Floating Duck Toy and Bath Tub Thermometer

https://www.amazon.com/Duckymeter-Baby-Bath-Floating-Thermometer/dp/B0064CTIC4/ref=sr_1_46_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1491661781&sr=8-46&keywords=ozeri


I have been wanting something to put in the bath to read the water temperature. I Wanted something that would also be fun for the little one to play with. After I came across this duck i knew i had to have it.


This duck is amazing.  It does come with batteries all ready inside i did take those out and put in name brand batteries. To get to the batteries just remove the screws on the bottom of the duck and it will then expose them.  This duck will tell you if the water is cold, just right or to hot. If it's blue means it's to cold will also show the temp. If it's green means it's just right and well common sense if it's red means it's to hot. This duck is great if you have kids or are watching kids. You can fully submerge this duck into the water i also love how it has a lcd screen to display the temperature.



If you would like to buy this duck please click here.


I got this duck thermometer for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: