Saturday, April 8, 2017

18K White Gold Plate Women's London Blue Topaz CZ & White CZs Heart Ring

Are you guys looking for a breath taking ring for a reasonable price? If you answered yes then keep reading.



This ring comes in 5 different sizes. I got mine in size 7. It doesn't take long to get and comes packaged in a super cute ring box. This ring is 18k white gold plated It has cz stones around the big blue topaz cz. I love how this ring is in the shape of a heart and would be perfect for anyone who is in love. On the sides of this ring is 4 open hearts. This truly is a very classy ring.  It does come in three other colors.  If you have sensitive skin you could always apply a thin coat of clear nail polish to the ring. I wore this ring to the store this morning to pick up a few things and the cashier was in love with it. I would suggest this ring to anyone i know.


If you would like to buy this ring please click here.


I got this ring for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.






No comments: