Monday, April 17, 2017

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale – Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology

My mother inlaw has been needing a new bathroom scale for months now. So i told her to hold off on buying one since there are so many out there. I wanted to get her one that would last a lot longer.


This scales comes in two colors black and white. I did get it in the white as i think it looks more classy in white. This scales has 3 touch sensitive buttons for easy use. This scale holds up to 8 different profiles. Each person in your house can have their own profile and it will store the information. This scale will weigh up to 440 lbs which i though was really nice. Not that she weighs that much.  The top of this scale is made out of tempered glass which is a lot stronger.  When using this scale you need to make sure it's on a hard flat surface.  Need to make sure it's on zero before stepping on it.  This scale gives you your weight and also bone and muscle and what i love the most is the water intake. I mean this will tell you if you are drinking enough.  This scale is great for kids because let's face it kids never want to stand still so this has where if they wiggle it wont hurt the reading.


If you would like to get this scale please click here.


I got this scale  for testing purposes for free i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.

No comments: