Monday, April 17, 2017

Acrylic Sign Holder Stand Back Slanted 8.5 x 11 Pack of 3 – Crystal Clear Multipurpose Display – Heavy Duty 3mm Thick Durable Quality Acrylic Sign – Side Insert & Perfect For Advertising

I run a business and often do vendor shows and theses clear acrylic holders are great for showing prices and anything else you want in them. When ordering theses i thought there was only one teach me to read. When it arrived it had three i was tickled pink.



Like I mentioned above theses come 3 to a pack. They measure at 8.5'x 11'. I will be using them for vendor events. One will have my prices and the other two will have samples of what i can get. You could even use theses for regular photos in your home. For that classy frame less look.  If you have never owned acrylic sign holders I am telling you right now they are so worth the money. They are not flimsy they are made very well. Nice and thick a neat trick with theses if you don't want something to fall just add a small piece of tape.  They will reflect any light and will not create that odd glare.  I would suggest theses to anyone.


If you would like to buy theses please click here.


I got theses sign holders for testing purposes for a discounted price i am under no obligation to write a review. My review is based on my own personal use. I was given no incentive to write a review. However I chose to leave a review to share my personal experience.




No comments: